Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Amazing

Hello everyone, I bet y'all thought I had fallen off the planet. I'm having issues with blogger which makes me wonder if this will actually post. I'll try it and see what happens. Well, we have been super busy... Seth and Caleb had their birthdays. I now have two in the double digits! Their choice of cake was peanut butter pie. Sooo, we had peanut butter pie on the 22nd and on the 30th. We have had so many sweets in the house it isn't even funny which is why I've put on soooo much weight. Next, the ladies at church gave me a baby shower. Wow, I received a lot of stuff. It has been so fun going through it all and putting it away. Now, I just have to get this little girl here. Although, I still have this sick feeling it will be a boy. Not because of gender, but because EVERYTHING I have is PINK. Won't that just be interesting. The kids are getting more excited everyday! Caleb continues to talk about feeding her. I'm just hoping he doesn't decide to feed her his pb&j. I can just see him trying. I'm 36 weeks today and counting. My next dr appt. is on Friday, and I'm soooo tempted to see if she will induce. I guess I'll see how much pain I'm in when I go on Friday. On the eighth, I turned a year older. Wasn't too bad, although I woke up depressed. I'm always depressed on my birthday, don't ask me why I just am. One of these days, I'm going to have a CLEAN house on my birthday, and then maybe I won't be so depressed. You guess??? Amazing at what we let get us down. Anyway, the ladies from church took me to a late breakfast at the Old English Tea Room over in Wake Forest. It is such a quaint environment, even if the food was terrible, which it isn't, it would be fun. I had my first scone which was full of chocolate chips, (did I mention extra pounds??)and some cinnamon tea. Wow, they had some type of cream cheese yummieness you could spread on it, good good! I'm looking forward to taking Leah there sometime soon. Believe me, if there is yummy food, Leah will like it!!! It will be a good time of girl talk! She is growing up so much! It is amazing how much she understands about this new little one coming, and nobody had told her what will happen. I guess the Lord just puts this kind of stuff in girls. Well, I guess I have rambled long enough, maybe I can get my blogger fixed and won't have such a time posting. If I can't get this resolved, I'm going to start a different blog and shut this one down. I'll try to leave the new address if that does happen. Have a good night!!!

3 comments:

Anna Payne said...

hey you! so good to hear from you! :)

juan said...

baby almost here how exciting

Anonymous said...

hay im anna's friend! congrats on your baby! that is so awesome!
i'll be prayin for you!!