Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Times

So, okay, it's been a while, things have been busy here. We had a Bible Conference over in Chapel Hill week before last. Bryan preached three or four times along with Pastor Brandenburg from Ca, and Bobby Mitchel Jr from Maine. Over all it was a great week, lots of traveling considering it is an hours drive one way, but well worth the drive. We were able to fellowship with friends we hadn't seen in a while. We even had a service in one of the oldest churches in the US. Only it isn't called a church, it is a meeting house. Rayanna and her family drove down and were here for Friday night and part of the day Saturday. Jonathan was able to play in the orchestra on Sunday and he really enjoyed it. I think it has rejuvinated his love for music. He practices more now than ever. Revival at Lighthouse started last night, Jonathan and Leah played revive us again on the violin and trumpet. It is amazing how nervous I get when they play. I can't imagine the nerves they must suffer when they get up in front of people. Seth is working on a new piece, it is absolutely beautiful. Jonathan also plays with Bro. Francis on Thursday night, it is a beautiful piece and if I could record it somehow I would post it. My camera died on me so there is no way to post pictures anymore. A most depressing state I'm in! School is going good, it won't be long and I'll be fixing report cards. Time flies when you are having fun! Baby Tabitha is growing, at this pace if she continues on I'll have no clothes that fit and I'll be reduced to wearing "Moo Moo's" as Mrs. Morgan calls them. She is still very active. I'm working on her a little hat right now, it is sooooo cute and soft. I hope I'm not disappointed, I have this picture of her in my head of the way she is going to look, and I can't seem to shake it. She will probably be born and look nothing like I've pictured. I'm really looking forward to Nov. this year! Not my favorite time of year normally, but this time, I'm looking for relief. Seth and Caleb's birthdays are coming up, I'll have two in the double digits. Wow! When did I get so old??? Last night before church, I told Caleb to put on his belt, he said "oh Mom, do I have to these pants are already so tight!" I laughed my head off, he has never had that problem before. I guess I'll be taking the waist out of those pants before he wears them again. (I have to take up all of his pants before he can wear them!) Okay, enough ramblings for now, I must get these kids doing their school work, or we will be going until church tonight!

No comments: